The Sonoran zip hoodie is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton, saving plastic bottles from the landfill and keeping pesticides out of our land and water.
The second in the New Plumage Ecosystem series, the Sonoran Hoodie features a custom-designed organic cotton hood lining portraying the Sonoran Desert ecosystem. Many species depend on this precious biome for survival. For example, the endangered Cactus Ferruginous Pygmy Owl depends on riparian areas in the Sonoran Desert for its continued existence. To learn more about the fight to save this tiny owl, visit the Center for Biological Diversity.
Species represented include:
- Cactus Ferruginous Pygmy Owl
- Greater Roadrunner
- Gambel’s Quail
- Collared Peccary (Javelina)
- Merriam’s Kangaroo Rat
- Gila monster
- Bark Scorpion
- Saguaro Cactus
- Teddy Bear Cholla
- Barrel Cactus
- Ghost Flower (Mohavea confertiflora)
This eco-friendly mid-weight hoodie has a durable YKK brass zipper, rugged double-needle cover stitched seems, and is built to last. This women's cut is flattering but comfortable. The organic cotton hood lining and the soft fleece interior will keep you feeling cozy on any chilly adventure. Perfect for a cool fall day or to layer up in the winter.
- 55% organic cotton / 45% recycled polyester
- embroidered "diving raven" New Plumage logo
- 7 oz mid-weight heathered fleece
- 2x1 cotton/spandex rib, woven tape, clean finished neck seam, double needle cover-stitched seams
- YKK brass zipper